Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955

Thank you 

Jeff2735
Level 2
Miami Beach, FL

Stoked to be a SuperHost again. Congrats to all of us!

Mary6095
Level 1
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Thank you for making me a superhost! my country is Dominican Republic and I turned my grandmother's original humble cabin by the sea into a wonderful retreat where you can connect with locals and enjoy the sea breeze, take morning walks on the beach and collect Larirmar, a semi-precious stone only available in this region, our country's national stone.

Daniel12223
Level 2
California, United States

Hey hey... I am proud to be a super host once again. I enjoy sharing our family cabin in Big Bear . 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Daniel12223, congratulations 🎉 How long have you been a Superhost?

Keep up the great work! 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Daniel12223
Level 2
California, United States

Hi paula proud to say 3 years 😊 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Amazing, @Daniel12223  😊! I'm looking forward to reading your contributions in our community. Your expertise could be incredibly helpful to many Hosts.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thanks to everyone who really appreciated for me to get the  .... SUPERHOST ..

Thanks to everyone for helping us be supper host many times.

Jerry & Patsy

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Congratulations! @Jerry-and-Patsy0 🤗

-----

Silvia2141
Level 2
Cavriglia, Italy

Grazie Lizzie 

Con gioia e con amore gestisco la mia casetta, cerco durante i periodi morti di impreziosirla e mettere un tocco di poesia all'ambiente perché chi viene in vacanza si senta a casa.

Ricevere questo titolo di super host mi inorgoglisce ogni volta!

Certo la location mi aiuta molto, la casa si trova in una collina da cui si vede il mare, immersa nella tipica macchia mediterranea.

Vicino ai campi da golf e alle più belle spiagge della maremma.

Fuori dalla folla ma vicino al centro del borgo di Castiglione della Pescaia.

Per me un vero luogo di rigenerazione.

Grazie ancora!

Carlotta153
Level 2
Bari, Italy

Grazie Lizzie !!

Greetings to the whole community, my name is Stefan. I come from Greece 🇬🇷 from the beautiful island of Corfu, in the summer of 2023 I started hosting in my apartment in the countryside where I maintain my farm, it is wonderful to meet people from all over the world and I thank airbnb for bringing us together.. We continue loud 💪. Kisses to everyone 🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷

Ben3900
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Great News again for the new year. The hard and processional work is Paying-off  and i will continue to offer superior Home, location , view and  great service to our valued guests . Thank you Airbnb for the great support and I am  looking forward  to continue to be Supper Host again next year 2024

Ben at Bayview Paradise 

Tanya762
Level 2
Biddenden, United Kingdom

Hi Lizzie

Thankyou so much that's very exciting news ,I love my job meeting new people & making them feel at home & make them comfortable  in out airbnb called The Studio 

Thankyou again 

Tanya