Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782

Hey it’s good to be here this Super Host Status is Bliss!

Val85
Level 1
Mexico City, Mexico

Lisa1460
Level 1
Cowes, Australia

Thank you Air BNB, cant wait for you to be a channel manager with RMS 9 +, so we can go live and get more bookings without double handling. Phillip Island is unique, we love what we do, and cant wait to share our park with more air bnb guests. 

Agung5
Level 1
Ubud, Indonesia

Thank you for the recognition 

Joanne302
Level 1
Australia

Thanks Airbnb for a fantastic platform and an especially big thanks to all of our beautiful guests - it’s fabulous reassurance to know that we are making you happy!  Creating wonderful holiday memories for our guests is the best!!

乃軍0
Level 1
Taichung City, Taiwan

Airbnb make my life happy and expected, so great so many people come to stay my house and share good story good experience with me, I would like to make more friends in super host community, thanks everybody!

Todd154
Level 1
KI, Germany

Viva Airbnb!

We appreciate the recognition of  our hard work and commitment to guest satisfaction. Our team is Super grateful to Airbnb for the benefits and opportunities we have received.

Saludos de Ecuador

The Inti Luz team

Ingrid273
Level 2
New South Wales, Australia

Fantastic news for our lovely airbnb in Den Bosch to have become Superhost. Thanks to Airbnb for all the amazing support and especially thanks to our Co-hosts Susanne and Marcel who have gone above and beyond for making our guests so welcome here!

Janet425
Level 2
New York, United States

Congratulations to all new and returning super hosts, great job!

It really is quite wonderful to reach Superhost status.!

Thank you Airbnb! You are a superb company, with employees ever willing to help, and everything is done in a timely manner.  I rave about you!!

As I have been a solo entertainer most of my professional life hosting strangers is both natural and a joy for me. I love to make people feel welcome and happy. 

I look forward to connect with other Superhosts here. 

Thank you again for such a nice award!

새왓0
Level 1
Seoul, South Korea

Wow!So happy to be a super host. 

Thank you so much, Airbnb!

From Jeju, Korea

MaríaTeresa13
Level 2
Pereira, Colombia

Hola, me siento muy feliz por alcanzar este lugar, seguiré trabajando con entusiasmo y aceptando todas las recomendaciones  que puedan complacer a mis huespedes.

Gracias airbnb❤

Enrique126
Level 4
San José, Costa Rica

Thanks to Airbnb for this recognition! It is a stimulus to keep going and improve every day

Marco1138
Level 1
Chula Vista, CA

Thanks Airbnb,it’s been a great year let’s do it two in a row we had a great time with all off our guests.

Lina169
Level 2
Darwin, Australia

So thrilled to have become a Superhost today!! 

Striving for excellenancy truly makes me happy and this is such a great recognition.

Many thanks

Lina