Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Salima7
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hello everyone and happy to still be a superhost.

Emma221
Level 2
Duras, France

Bonjour! 

I didn't realise this was here! I'm chuffed to receive my 3rd in a row Super host status just before the season starts in earnest. Time for a spring clean and to up game! 

We're a fairly simple, modest set up in a lovely location where people generally book for 2/3 nights.. 2-4 people, sometimes families, lots of changeovers! Any tips for simple, cheap things I can add to our set up to improve people's stay with us?

Shobha2
Level 1
Nuremberg, Germany

Thank you so much, Airbnb and my wonderful and loving Guests I have had the honour of Hosting at my humble home. It is always a great pleasure to meet people from all walks of life and from all over the world. I wish for more beautiful connections and great friends I have made and will while on this journey.

Maria3298
Level 2
Santander, Spain

I have been renting my property for about nine months already and it has been a great experience. I am happy, honored and grateful to my guests that through their reviews I was able to achive the Superhost recognition. 

Michelangelo19
Level 1
Florence, Italy

Hello you all and thanks to Airbnb for the opportunity! Here’s Michelangelo from Florence, Italy 🙂

Kay200
Level 2
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain

Just got news that we got our 14th superhost recognition. Do you know if there is anyway of printing something to add to our awards wall? Thanks and best regards from the Canary Islands.

Saurabh18
Level 1
Jaipur, India

It has been a great experience hosting awesome people at Airbnb, looking forward to many more. Thank you. Regards 

Saurabh Jain 

Airport Residency Luxury 2bhk 

Jaipur  Rajasthan 

*sensitive information hidden*

Maryrose2
Level 2
Lija, Malta

Feeling good for obtaining the status of a superhost!!

Amparo34
Level 2
Valencia, Spain

You’ve earned Superhost 13 times in a row! 
astonished
happy

😄

Saji1
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Thank you Airbnb for this. Its been a pleasure hosting so far and meeting so many diverse people. Best platform ever. 

Litsa4
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Thank you. I feel very honored. I have worked hard to gain this status . I believe in the personal touch and connecting with the guests 

Hai22
Level 1
Hanoi, Vietnam

Thanks Airbnb for this award, it gives me one more reason to improve and better satisfy my guests

C7D5DEC9-335F-40AB-AD83-2E304AB4B94A.jpeg

F071F967-871A-4A4F-BF0A-4F4EA0F750DD.jpeg

My apartment in The Costa Residence & InterContinental Hotel - Nha trang - Vietnam

Gurneet0
Level 10
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, India

Thanks Airbnb on Repsing Faith Once Again In Us to be a Superhost.

Thanks All the Woderful Guest We Hosted During This Period It was A Pleasure making Your Acquaitance and Hosting You

Raffaella46
Level 2
Florence, Italy

Thank you for It’s great to be awarded for the passion and efforts in welcoming guests in  my city. 

Raffaella 

Kate695
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Very happy to get my superhost status again. Such a great idea, AIRBNB and love running it. Guests are always so friendly and there is a mutual respect and good to meet new people all the time. Also such a great business and all the family can help. The Cotswold is beautiful, particularly at this time of the year when spring is arrriving and the blossom is out. Great walks and pubs.