Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,785 Replies 5,785

I am so happy to be a part of this prestigious community and look forward to learning and growing in hospitality and service to my guests. Cheers everyone 

Monia31
Level 2
Bergeggi, Italy

Grazie ad Airbnb per le possibilità che offre, è costruito molto bene e ciò che è più bello è l' anima che possiede. Grazie!

Jakub52
Level 2
Prague, Czech Republic

Great to be there, looking forward to new experience with this community "-) 

Being a “Superhost” for 17 times in a row for the past 4+ years; I am going to miss being able to host in the Miami Beach area!   I hope to return again in the near feature.   

Kelly240
Level 1
Gordonsville, VA

We started hosting nearly 2 years ago when our in-law suite became unused. We use our proceeds to support our work with homeless senior dogs through Sunshine Senior Dog Sanctuary which we run here in our property.  We have met so many wonderful travelers and truly enjoy hosting 😊

Aslan-and-Nelly0
Level 1
Istanbul, Turkey

Hi everyone here! Glad to see your all! Today I became a superhost! THANKS Airbnb! 

Marysia0
Level 2
Plymouth, NH

Thank you Airbnb! I couldn’t imagine my Chalet becoming such a popular place but my guests have deemed it charming, comfortable, quiet, beautiful, cozy, cute....the list goes on. I am excited to continue hosting guests, many of whom become friends. 

Marysia

Heather252
Level 1
Charlotte, NC

Thanks Airbnb !  This is win/win.  Love it !

Marlen23
Level 2
Ontario, CA

Yay!! What a great way to start my morning becoming a Super host shows value to all future guests 🙂 

Awesome community, many thanks and blessings!!

Sherry199
Level 2
Washington, DC

Thanks Airbnb  for awarding me Super Host for the 5th time in a row!! I’m honored & thrilled!!  

Sherry

The Inn on Capitol Hill  Washington, DC

Paola952
Level 2
Bogotá, Colombia

Hello. Congratulations to all the new Superhosts! Thanks Airbnb 🙂 I´m proud and happy to share mi Villa with the comunity. The vacation house is located very close to Tocaima - Cundinamarca, known as the "Health City" of Colombia!! The weather is quite pleasant, with an average temperature of 30 ° C. The aesthetics of the house are very colorful and tropical. Its beautiful swimming pool area and its 16 people dining room stand out. Other highlights are its spacious and fresh areas, its privacy and its proximity to nature. For entertainment and fun there is a play area, with a pool table, ping-pong, mini-tejo (Colombia´s national sport), "rana" and a little stage area.

Maybe we can do an Airbnb Suerhosts meeting there!! 🙂

Thank you Airbnb for the recognition 🙂

EV Place team promise to continue hosting brilliantly 🙂

Regards,

Eeyhum

Douglas203
Level 1
Bethesda, MD

Nice to be recognized as a SuperHost again.  There is no more accurate rating than how actual guests evaluate you.  And what is this Level thing?  Is 1 highest or just for beginners?  Lol

David3795
Level 1
Winnipeg, Canada

Cool! Love AirBnB, long live travel! Love the concept, the app and company are great and I can’t wait for the next great ideas to come from these guys.