Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Kavitha6
Level 1
Puducherry, India

Thanks Airbnb for recognising me as superhost .. I am motivated to hold on to this in the coming months .. 

Cherry60
Level 1
Grants Pass, OR

Super excited to be a Superhost! Yay! Thank you Airbnb 🙂

Benjamin601
Level 1
Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Come to Playa del Carmen and get the royal real mexican treatment with me. World peace for everyone! ...and lots of travel

Anerdy0
Level 2
New Zealand

Thankyou, we are humbled because we didn't think we could get there this quick, its been lovely to host guests from home and abroad and what a privilege. We looking forward to working even harder this year.

Margaret585
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I feel so warm that I now have gained a superhost rating, and looking forward to working to keep this going, and increasing my bookings with all those wonderful airbnb travellers out there!

Margaret

Wesleyan Chapel

Rosa97
Level 2
New York, NY

Thank you, Airbnb for acknowledging our effort, to be a good host. Also thank to the guests fo r making this possible.

Rosa

Addey-and-Alta0
Level 1
Franschhoek, South Africa

This was superhost  nr 5 for 22 Van Wijk street in Franschhoek South Africa - we have had wonderful guests stay with us though Airbnb and hope we will grow in the coming year to host more good people visiting our town and country 😊

Olga361
Level 2
Chania, Greece

Hallo to everyone!as Arbnb says I am a super host  once more,and I want to ask -so what?my apartment is almost empty for August and September 2019 so what if we are superhosts or not?its seems that nobody cares about that, a lot of apartments  around ours are  full and we don’t have even a message,so what?

Nivasa0
Level 1
New Delhi, India

Thank you ... this is super motivating 🙂

Petra413
Level 2
Geisenheim, Germany

Hello everybody, I am Petra and live with my family in the Rheingau near Frankfurt in Germany . I like it, I received the Superhost award and that makes me a little proud, of course. By chance I just clicked the button that there is a community here. So I have no idea who is reading this. But I know from my own experience that when we travel ourselves and we like to do that, we always try to book through Airbnb and so far we have never been disappointed. To me, we live in a wine region and also make wine ourselves, more precisely Riesling wine and sparkling wine and from time to time we also brew craft beer ;-). We live here where other holiday makers make old castles, palaces, hiking, Rhine atmosphere, festivals and much more. How do you greet your guests, do you do something with them? Look forward to answers, Petra

Androniki0
Level 2
Nafplion, Greece

Thank you very much i am so excited!

Arnold-and-Malou0
Level 1
Kuwait City, Kuwait

Nice and cool to be Superhost thanks guys

Tènille0
Level 2
Virginia Beach, VA

I'm so happy to have made super host 4 times in a row. I hope to have many more. Thanks Airbnb!

Pearl25
Level 2
Road Town, British Virgin Islands

Thank you Airbnb for such an honor.  It has been great partnering with such a fantastic company.

Elaine184
Level 2
Miramar, FL

Hello been a super Host is great it mean you go beyond for your  guests . I sometimes meet my guests and I also have self check in with  door code for guests to access self check in it seams to be working very well.