Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Michelle1830
Level 5
Tasmania, Australia

Hi my name is Michelle and live in Tasmania.

I have one Airbnb property, a Georgian cottage in the small village of Longford, 18 mins South of Launceston and 2 hours north of Hobart. 

I have been a Super host since January and have only just discovered the Community Center.  I look forward to participating in the future.

Kind Regards 

Michelle 

Becoming a SUPERHOST means that you are the right way to success in your hospitality business. Tag the clip and share it with your social account to explore your space for the valuable visitors. 

Air BnB gives up a big boost to host supporting and promoting their business after becoming a super host. That means you are the right way to doing your hospitality job. I would be advised to share your beautiful super host TAG in social media account so that you can reach more valuable clients. 

So-Y0
Level 1
Seoul, South Korea

감사합니다 🙂

방문 고객님들을(게스트) 위해 더욱 노력하는 호스트가 되어야겠습니다.

더욱 믿고 방문 할 수 있는, 에어비앤비 ~ ^^

Such a thrill!! Thankyou Airbnb. 

Hamood0
Level 1
Jerusalem, Israel

thank for Airbnb for this award , I really worked hard for it .

Maria-Eurídece0
Level 3
State of Paraná, Brazil

Sou Eurídece, moro em Maringá no estado do  Paraná

Recebi com surpresa e alegria, o comunicado que sou um Superhost!

Valeu meus esforços!! Mas sei que aumenta minha responsabilidade, pois quero ser cada dia melhor.

Fazer parte desta comunidade é um privilégio!

Shelley225
Level 1
Brisbane, Australia

Yahoo!!!! I could not be prouder to be a Super Host. 🥰 

I have learned so much from my AirBNB experience and welcomed so many wonderful guests and only one #complainosaurus 🤣🤣🤣

Paula1025
Level 2
Berthoud, CO

Yayyyy!! So excited to get the Superhost award! I love getting acquainted with our guests and traveling to meet other hosts. We're thinking of adding experiences of sand volleyball lessons or guiding hikes in RMNP... but this day job gets in the way! 

Chris-and-Soo0
Level 1
Surat Thani, Thailand

Thanks!  Glad to be on the Superhost team!  We work hard to make our luxury villa the best experience on the island of Samui in Thailand and are always looking for ways to improve!!  

What a great honor, my wife so excited. Hard work always pay. Thank you Airbnb Eddy & Thao

Roy182
Level 1
Las Pinas, Philippines

Becoming a SuperHost is tiring and yet fulfilling at the end of the day its always a Blessings and  its all worth it. Thank to Airbnb community for trusting us....

Maribel132
Level 2
Singapore

Thanks Airbnb for awarding me the Superhost status for the 2nd time...Thanks God for the blessing!🙏

Maribel132
Level 2
Singapore

Thanks Airbnb for awarding me the Superhost status for the 2nd time...Thanks God for the blessing!

MGrace0
Level 2
Lipa, PH

Always aiming this! Thanks AirBnb! I love this job and will keep more guests happy.