Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Susan3742
Level 2
El Paso, TX

Thank you Airbnb it has been fun meeting and hosting people from all over!! 

I LOVE  IT!!

I am in the beautiful Sun City of El Paso, Texas.   We have some of the most beautiful camping, hiking, trail running, rock climbing  cites available.  So if mountains are your thing, come on down, the Sun City awaits for you!!

Ninna-Hyllested0
Level 1
Køge, Denmark

Hi Lisa

Awesome (-: Thanks Airbnb (-:

Greetings from Denmark (-:

/Ninna

Mary612
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

hello all superhosts just earned my 9th super host, hope I get to host some guests again soon.  

Pilot-My-Property0
Level 1
Birmingham, United Kingdom

Hello everyone, the second time being an Airbnb Superhost 🏆

We are an Airbnb / Short let management company based in Birmingham, UK.

Congrats to everyone on getting a Superhost status! 👏🏻

PILOT MY PROPERTY ® 
https://pilotmyproperty.co.uk/

Mateus87
Level 1
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hello!! Is it possible to share my Super host on Instagram? As I do? Thank you!!

Familia36
Level 2
Havana, Cuba

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE OPPORTUNITY, FOR ME ITS A VERY BIG THING TO BE PART OF THE AIRBNB COMMUNITY AND A SUPER HOST. I REALLY APPRECIATED

Sophia33
Level 2
Jakarta, Indonesia

Thank you for the award , am extremely excited for the honor.

I will improve in areas where I did not perform well

Sophia33
Level 2
Jakarta, Indonesia

I will improve in areas where I did not perform well😊

Daisy159
Level 2
Pittsburgh, PA

Such an honor to be named a Superhost again! Thank you, Airbnb!

Thank you airbnb! love you! we hope soon travel will be again free and safe!

Lea1734
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Thank you for another Super Host badge. Appreciate it. I enjoy being a host on Air B&B and your customer service is excellent! Please keep up the good work and I look forward to my next guest as hotels etc are now permitted to be open and your's is end July 2020.

Jeannette110
Level 1
Yarraville, Australia

Now, more than ever, it's been great to be a host and especially a Superhost.  As a Psychotherapist, I know how important it is for people to get away.  To relax.  In a new environment.  One of the things that has struck me about our little place is this: people are delighted by the things that matter.  The beautiful parrots and other birds, visits from the kangaroos who eat on the five acres and the everchanging lake Pambula.  The accommodation is by no means 5 Star as in Hilton 5 Star but just about everyone rates it thus.  They see the whole package.  Not to suggest that it's not sparkling clean and very comfortable but it's the whole experience people like: being away from....people.  Nothing like it.  Particularly when you're only five minutes from a beautiful village and a spectacular beach.

Thank you so much Airbnb for making all this possible.  We all - guests and I - appreciate it.

Wayan-Nick0
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

I will improve in areas where I did not perform well 🙏

Nicole2221
Level 2
Great Neck, NY

I’m so happy that became a superhost!

thank you Airbnb.

Baby-Lonan0
Level 1
Kerala, India

Thanks team Airbnb for this valuable  recognition .  It gives us more enthusiasm to serve our guests better.