Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
David6906
Level 2
Lehigh Acres, FL

It's great being named a Super Host for my 6th year and an Air B n B ambassador also! Love the organization, people and especially my guests!

Master David Reeve
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@David6906 A special 6 year anniversary gift! Congratulations! 😃

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Agata112
Level 2
Silesian Voivodeship, Poland

Hello, my name is Agata, I live in Poland and I have just had the honor of receiving the title of superhost.😁 A year ago I did not expect that my adventure with renting would go this way, and I certainly did not think that I would have so much fun with it .
I have a small house next to the forest, next to the lake, and I am happy to spend my time in it. There are not many places where you can hear such bird concerts ...
Thanks to Airbnb, I have the opportunity to host people from all over the world, and getting to know them gives me an extremely strong kick to act 💪 if you ever visit Poland ... or if you live in Poland and visit Silesia, I cordially invite you to myself 😁 Our region has a lot to offer! 

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Welcome to the Community Center and congratulations with your Superhost status @Agata112 ! 

-----

Иванна1
Level 2
Odesa, Ukraine

I am immensely grateful for the title of Super host. In these difficult times for Ukraine, every good news pleases. Very proud and grateful.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

An outstanding achievement in very challenging times. We're proud of you @Иванна1 !

-----

Rachel2165
Level 2
Australia

Whooop. Smashed my Superhost goal first round! Now I plan to keep it there next to my name for good!!! 🙌 

Hello all from the sunny Gold Coast, Australia 🇦🇺 

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Rachel2165 Congratulations and greetings back from currently way too warm London! 😃

-----

Alex1685
Level 2
Bedford, United Kingdom

Hey, I am a super host again, 4 years running no break 

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Alex1685 Congratulations and well done! I can't wait to see you back for your 5 year mark. 😃

-----

Thanks very much for the award of 'Superhost'.  We love every minute of sharing our two Casitas with guests and we have met some lovely people along the way.  We look forward to giving our guests an unbeatable experience when they come and stay with us!

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Angus-And-Sylvia0 Well done on achieving Superhost status! Here's to hosting more amazing guests. 🥂😃

-----

Marie8049
Level 2
Chgo, IL

Thank you Airbnb for this recognition.

I feel like I really deserve it and always do what I do from the bottom of my heart and didn't know you rate hosts for that!

I go above and beyond to make my guess feel like at a peaceful and safe home. I even tactfully teach them what I know about house management because a lot of guess don't have experience how to maintain a place in order. I always make sure they have what they've signed for and what they need to be safe and happy.

I am sure my guess always leave with a lot of  life experience they didn't know before. I fell like I am on a mission to make life better by sharing what I know through hosting.

I even had a young guess doctor who offer to help me clean the other guess room who was checking out! I couldn't believe it, that shows how grateful  some guess are toward me for the comfort and the compassion they receive. So I feel like Having new family's members through Airbnb.

PS: Sorry for my writing because French is my first language.

Sincerely yours Airbnb

and to all my guesses, best regards

Woodlands-at-Reid-Temple1.jpg

Fotis16
Level 1
Chania, Greece

👋👋