Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955

I truly enjoy ensuring that hosts feel as comfortable as they do in their own homes and always strive to listen to their needs.

I have had the experience of being a guest while traveling, and I have learned a lot from the hosts, so I return and add to the service.

Alicia1246
Level 2
Mission, Canada

I just listed my first Airbnb 4 months ago & this is my first time achieving Superhost status. So exciting! Thank you to Airbnb for the great support in achieving this. 

I live in a peaceful quiet community an hour outside Vancouver, BC. Most of my guests come from the big city to get away for a weekend or drive up from Washington. I'm only 15 minutes from the Sumas border crossing. 

Have a look here:

https://airbnb.ca/h//hatzichideaway 

I love this Airbnb community ❤️ 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That's so great @Alicia1246 ! It is truly remarkable to have such an amazing start to Hosting😍. Thank you for sharing your joy and excitement with us 🌻. And many Congratulations😉🎉!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sara9071
Level 2
Redondo Beach, CA

Thanks Lizzie! We are thoroughly enjoying our Airbnb experiences and meeting the most wonderful people! We are thrilled to be part of the community! 

Héctor-Y-Laura0
Level 1
San Miguel de Cozumel, Mexico

Gracias 🙏

Rafael1421
Level 2
Piedmont, CA

Super excited to join the community of Superhosts. I would love to connect with anyone that's in the San Francisco, Oakland and Bay Area to learn and grow our hosting business together. DM me if you're interested in connecting. 

Have a great day everyone! 

Assala1
Level 2
Tangier, Morocco

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the warm welcome and the exciting news about becoming a Superhost! I'm thrilled to join this esteemed community and contribute to the spirit of hospitality that Airbnb embodies.

My name is Assala,  and I'm proud to host guests in Morocco.

My hosting journey has been a rewarding experience, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to connect with people from all walks of life and create memorable stays for them.

One of my favorite hosting tips is to always prioritize clear communication and attentiveness to guests' needs. By anticipating their questions and providing thoughtful touches, I aim to exceed their expectations and ensure a comfortable stay.

I look forward to connecting with fellow Superhosts and learning from their experiences. Here's to continued success and creating unforgettable moments for our guests!

Best regards,
Assala

Martine1338
Level 1
Cessy, France

Merci Lizzie pour cette récompense il est vrai que je suis très fière de mon studio. 

Domingo134
Level 2
San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Hola!
Hace unos 3 años heredé un hermoso lugar con alojamientos en San Pedro de Atacama, Chile y calzó con un sueño olvidado de tener un break and breakfast...

increible cómo de las adversidades pueden surgir oportunidades. ¡Hoy cada día más cerca de ese sueño!

Muchas gracias!

Denis2910
Level 1
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hi , 

Level 2, still 2 more to go !!!

Happy to be amongst these amazing holders of the ultimate appreciation award for outstanding hospitality and effort - Superhost 🔥

Let this year be even more awesome, congrats to everyone 🙃

Denis , Bosnia 🇧🇦 

Wendy1769
Level 1
Orlando, FL

Hi, I am so excited to become a super host! I love the reward of working hard!

Sarah5930
Level 1
Maryland, United States

I am thrilled and I’m thankful to all of my guest. My goal is to always treat others like I would want to be treated.

Aliki2
Level 2
Pearl Valley Golf Estate and Spa, South Africa

Thanks so much. All the hard work has paid off. Much appreciated.

Marcos734
Level 2
Santa Elena, Colombia

I'm finally back!!! thanks ABNB

hi everyone!

Ilaria497
Level 2
Rome, Italy

Thank you Lizzie, so happy to see that all the efforts have been appreciated 🤩