Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Tim-and-Vicki0
Level 2
Florida, United States

Thank you Airbnb for acknowledging our efforts. It feels great that all the attention we paid to our business is appreciated by our guests.

Tim & I truly believed in the opportunity to provide an unequal experience to our guests and after much effort Time & money we accomplished it. We still have much to learn & we look forward to share what can benefit other hosts. 

Tim & I love to Ballroom Dance& travel of course. Tim enjoys oil painting & my great pastime is quilting. Now that we have our Airbnb property team we can return to our hobbies.

We are so happy and we have our Goals in keeping this title by learning to apply what we can learn each & every day. We hope to learn from this forum & contribute what we can .

Sabiru0
Level 1
Taipei, Taiwan

Thanks Airbnb for this award   again, it gives me one more reason to improve and better satisfy my guests

謝謝這個平台  還有我們可愛的住客們支持  我們很榮幸又再次得到這獎項

Gerardo104
Level 1
Mazatlan, Mexico

This is awesome, thanks

Rye0
Level 1
Hong Kong

Feel so honored!

Meri23
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

Thanks Airbnb for this award, it gives me one more reason to improve and better satisfy my guests.

Meri

Roberta442
Level 2
Ravenna, Italy

Thank you again ! We are so happy to be part of this global community and very proud to be superhost 5 in a row! We are going to do our best every day keeping our house open to the world and welcoming our guests taking care of them!  You are so inspiring! 'Sharing' is the future.

🙏🌍🌎🌏🙏

Roberta and Marco, Ravenna -Italy

Yong23
Level 1
Valenzuela, Philippines

Thank you for this achievements as Airbnb Superhosts in 3 consecutive row. I am/ We are totally happy and I/We do our best to serve our guest way better and brighter  in the future. This is awesome. Thank again to our lovely guests. 

BáTrung0
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Thank you Airbnb ❤️🤑

Zhandra0
Level 1
Barrigada, Guam

Thanks AirBnB!

Amitkumar1
Level 1
Maharashtra, India

Grateful to my guests, such amazing people. SuperHost for the 9th time! 

Zeeshan4
Level 1
Lahore, Pakistan

Thank you airbnb for the status. It comes with more responsibility and expectations, I hope to continue meeting the high standards set for a superhost. Congratulations everyone for becoming a superhost! 

Berlin0
Level 2
Mengwi, Indonesia

What a beautiful day, thank Airbnb team and support you are awesome 👍 

Maureen253
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Take you..its a nice recognition for the extra mile ..

Helen523
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

You made my day! Thank you 🙂

Alex1622
Level 1
Mombasa, Kenya

Always treat others the way you would like to be treated, this basic philosophy can change the world !!!