Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Etienne99
Level 2
Centurion, South Africa

Thank you for the status upgrade. It was much sooner than expected!

Salvatore272
Level 1
New York, NY

Thank you, Airbnb! Maintaining super host is a big goal of mine and pushes me to continually offer top notch customer service. Thanks again!!

Lila25
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

my idea of a super host is treating my guests as my favorite relatives

thank you for the opportunity to become a host

Brenda415
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

Thank you so much airbnb, it’s being a great experience.

Doroti0
Level 1
La Parguera, Puerto Rico

Thank you for the recognition of our hard work to offer our guests the best!  Greetings and congratulations  to all the others. You are all welcome to visit us!!

Steve853
Level 2
Niagara Falls, Canada

My wife Nicole and I are so pleased and honoured to have recently become Super Hosts.

We really do strive to make our guests as comfortable and welcomed as possible and have been fortunate enough to have other Airbnb Hosts stay in our home and always welcome their feedback.

Gabriella290
Level 2
Pieve di Teco, Italy

Sono felice che i miei sforzi per migliorare la qualità di soggiorno dei miei ospiti siano da loro apprezzati!

Farò sempre il possibile perché si sentano accolti come a casa loro!

Christianne4
Level 1
Bogota, Colombia

Lovely to be here with you all. I have a home in Colômbia and one apartment in Brazil. 

Esther378
Level 2
Newport News, VA

We started hosting in February and it’s being such an experience. So much more to learn but amazing! We brought up the idea of Airbnb after my  mother-in-law decided to take a room in the main house instead of using it as an “in-law suite. Its being rewarding to open our guestshouse to everybody, instead of having it closed and only in use when friends and family are coming around. I'm happy I did and thanks for this recognition! I hope to keep on making our guests feel at home.

Valérie141
Level 2
Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe

Hello ! I am Valérie and I host travelers in Guadeloupe. I earned the Superhost status for the 7th time.. and remember that I had a bonus to use for my personnal travels last time... but I don't know how to find the number 😉 Need your help 😉 Thanks !

Analis0
Level 2
Caguas, PR

Hi! I’m Analis and I have a home in Puerto Rico. Thanks to Airbnb, I was able to create a new income with my property after I moved to the United States. I thank all my costumers for choosing us and for having made me today recognize them as Super Host.

Thanks Airbnb for this award!!!!! Love it 

Liani2
Level 1
New York, NY

Exciting!  Glad to be here.

Cláudia58
Level 1
Santarém, Brazil

Thank you Airbnb I'm so happy love you ALL.

Kat78
Level 2
Woodstock, VT

Thanks Airbnb! And so many thanks to our awesome guests who make hosting them in our homes such a joy😊