Why is there no direct help/comment to Airbnb?

Marta1789
Level 1
Oakland, CA

Why is there no direct help/comment to Airbnb?

it is stupid you have to leave a review within 15 days. I want to leave a review for my great stay but can't. People are traveling they might not have internet, they might not have time right when they get back. it should be at least 30 days. There is not direct comment to Airbnb for suggestions either, so frustrating.

4 Replies 4
Lorina14
Top Contributor
Bellevue, WA

@Marta1789,

You could call customer service and explain saying that you would like to leave a review but was unable to do so in the time due to lack of internet/traveling. They may be able to help you. Typically though the window is 14 days to post a review or comment. I’ve missed a few as a guest and had great stays but missed it by a few days in the beginning when I started as a guest. Now I try to do it within a couple of days lest I forget.

Elena4354
Level 9
Porto, Portugal

Hi @Marta1789, after your trip ends, Airbnb asks you to write a review and provide a rating within 14 days. This is the deadline for leaving reviews, after this time it is not possible to write a review (even if you contact Airbnb support, they will not be able to provide you with the option to leave a review).

But I can recommend you to give the feedback about review policy and write your opinion (that the period could be extended to 30 days). There is specilal link "Give us feedback " which you can find on the website and in the App menu.

Kind regards.

Elena.

Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Marta1789 

As mentioned, you can use the "give feedback" link in the Menu. I think perhaps an extension of the review period is unlikely due to problems with contentious reviews that will get worse if there's more time, but you can make your case for Airbnb to read.

You can still message the host (the message thread remains open) and tell them what you liked and what they can improve, saying that you didn't have an opportunity to review within the deadline.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Marta1789,

Should you find it helpful, here is the official Airbnb feedback form for you to directly share your thoughts with Airbnb.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad