account removed

Yohan19
Level 1
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

account removed

I am writing to request clarification regarding a recent decision affecting me, which I do not understand and consider unjustified. I have been working with your platform for 10 years and manage over 50 apartments. It seems there has been a significant mistake.

Nobody has provided me with more details about an incident or an unsafe situation. I have dedicated my life to hosting and have maintained a very good relationship and trust with Airbnb.

I am very concerned about this situation because I do not know what I did wrong. If I made a mistake, I am willing to do everything possible to correct it and ensure it does not happen again. However, I would first like to understand what is happening.

Could you please provide more details on what I am accused of and the reasons for this decision? If I have indeed violated any of your rules, I would like to be informed so I can rectify the situation as quickly as possible.

3 Replies 3
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Yohan19 

Here in the Community Center we are hosts helping eachother. We can't see what could be wrong with your account. I think you are looking for Airbnb customer support (in the Help section). You can contact them and you can still post any issues here that you would like to informally discuss with other hosts.

Hey all my listing is suspended and they told me this yesterday 

**[Content removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines- Please note that it is not allowed to share Airbnb investigation and private conversations]

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Yohan19 

I already replied on the other post you made on this topic.

This is a community for hosts and guests if you want to talk to Airbnb about this then give their customer services a call.

I mentioned on your other post it may be because you have what Airbnb considers as low ratings with an average 4.53 with some listings at 4.26. Did you not get any previous messages from Airbnb saying they do suspend ratings that fall below 4.6 and asking you to address the issues that led to the lower ratings?