Scam Check on listing

Answered!
David12208
Level 1
Miami, FL

Scam Check on listing

Hi trying to see if this listing or legit. It doesnt have any reviews and the host only has 3 reviews in the past 9 years. The photos to the place seem like stock photos. This is the listing.**

**[Identifiable information- Name of a Host's listing removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines due to privacy concerns]

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @David12208 , thank you for reaching out to our community for advice.

unfortunately,  I had to remove the link to a Host's profile/listing as we do not allow our Community members to post identifiable information due to safety and privacy reasons as per our Community Center Guidelines.

However, there's a popular thread in our Community Center where an experienced Host Cynthia has shared some useful tips to identify if a listing is authentic. Sharing those tips here : Scam alert! How can I make sure a listing is real? 

Did you also reach out to the Host through the inquiry message before booking to get more details? Please keep us posted on how you proceed with it!

Bhumika_0-1718044898846.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @David12208 , thank you for reaching out to our community for advice.

unfortunately,  I had to remove the link to a Host's profile/listing as we do not allow our Community members to post identifiable information due to safety and privacy reasons as per our Community Center Guidelines.

However, there's a popular thread in our Community Center where an experienced Host Cynthia has shared some useful tips to identify if a listing is authentic. Sharing those tips here : Scam alert! How can I make sure a listing is real? 

Did you also reach out to the Host through the inquiry message before booking to get more details? Please keep us posted on how you proceed with it!

Bhumika_0-1718044898846.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines