Advice: Price suggestions, overall improvements?

Advice: Price suggestions, overall improvements?

Hi all,

This is a great tool especially for beginners such as us. We started off with this as a way to attract professionals through FF (I dont know if I'm allowed to talk about them here). A couple of our friends that do use FF said it was the way to go and people would be 'fighting' to get into our place. Well, we used them for ~3 weeks with absolutely no hits and us reaching even reaching out to possible tenants. Those same friends, emphatically told us to stay away from Airbnb. Well, with no income and starting to get discouraged, we took a chance on Airbnb. All I can say in one word is 'wow.' It has truly taken off for us. That is what led me here. Airbnb is fun, no lie and honestly I think it would be much more fun than FF.
After that long-winded intro, now is why I'm here. Ok, so far we have not had a single empty night since getting on Airbnb. There is no way I got everything right, but we haven't had a night 'off.' Which makes me think I listed my unit for entirely too cheap. I tried to get on AirDNA to get some insights, but they informed us we hadn't been on there long enough to glean any information. So, I'm here trying to see what feedback I can get from seasoned veterans. If not too much of a bother, please take a look at my place:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1232715759464368897?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=dfface2a-e35...

Please give me thoughts, ideas, feedback, etc. I think my price is too low, but we are just starting out and we want this to snowball to where we can upgrade even more to make it nicer, and well get more bang for our buck. Or is it buck for our bang?

I thank you in advance.

Respectfully,

AB

1 Reply 1
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Anthony2339 

Your best bet would be logon to ABB as a guest and shop for a listing same size as your listing and see what the competition is charging.