Can I dispute this 3 star review?

Answered!

Can I dispute this 3 star review?

I received a 3 stars review only about the rules.. it was about  shoes that aren’t allowed at home … anyway I provide flips flops ..that are clearly written on the announcement. I ask to airbnb to remove the review and they didn’t agree. I want to ask you do you know how we can protect ourselves from this kind of things because  a guest can really affect our work. best regards Flaminia 

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Flaminia19 You are at the mercy of the guest BUT you can improve things by

1) When you respond to a review do it to communicate to future guests NOT the guest who left the review

2) Do not respond to the private comments as your reply becomes public. Some of your comments expose the negative private comments of your guests.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Flaminia19 You are at the mercy of the guest BUT you can improve things by

1) When you respond to a review do it to communicate to future guests NOT the guest who left the review

2) Do not respond to the private comments as your reply becomes public. Some of your comments expose the negative private comments of your guests.

Thanks a lot for your answer. I think that  if everybody write to Airbnb,as I was told, not immediately but with lot of patience,  we can obtain something. Or I hope so. All the best