Cleaning in Puerto Rico

Answered!
Brad-and-Juanita0
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Cleaning in Puerto Rico

I am a host to a condo in Puerto Rico, Rio Grande to be specific. I also have 2 Places in Maryland and am working on purchasing a 2nd in Rio Grande or Luquillo PR, plus I am thinking about making a permanent move to PR. My question is for other hosts in PR. Do you have cleaning services for your places? I’m always struggling to find good responsible cleaners. I pay well, I supply Costco memberships to my full time cleaners, and more but, I still struggle. I’m thinking of opening a Cleaning service on the North East Side, to start, where I can not only supply cleaning people but also linens for beds & baths. Cleaners would change all linens with fresh, bring the dirty linens to an office where the linens would be washed by another crew and shelved for the next cleaning. Hotel linens of sheets, pillow cases, towels, wash clothes, enough for each bed and number of people associated with a property. King, Queen, Full, Twin. Would this interest AirBnB hosts in that area?

Top Answer
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone, 

Since this seems to be an older topic, I just wanted to share and let you know that 

we also have a page where you can search for Experienced Co-Hosts. You can start your search by clicking here 👈 

Alternatively, you could also check out our Local Host Clubs👈 to connect with local Hosts who might also be able to share information with you 

I hope this helps!

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Top Answer in original post

16 Replies 16

Hi Everyone . 

I am a host in Condado Puerto Rico. I just launched my cleaning service !!!! 

Please give me a call for a quote!! Would love to help. 

Puerto Rico Cleaning Service

Sonia

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Liz6914
Level 2
New York, United States

Hi, I am currently in the process of looking for AirbnB cleaning and a host. We plan on buying in Condado in January and it has been a nightmare even getting agents to reply. I would love you information so when the time is right we can speak.