Comforters / duvet covers

Katrina393
Level 2
Eureka, CA

Comforters / duvet covers

I HATE dealing with duvet covers! But I do. What do yall think about this: Im wondering if its easier to just have a few comforters per bed on hand and wash/rotate rather than dealing with duvet covers. I literally hate dealing with putting on duvet covers. One of my rooms actually has a beautiful super soft light colored slightly decorative comforter that washes easily and i can deal with stains easily. Thoughts....

5 Replies 5
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Katrina393  If you are handling your own cleaning and can rotate the comforters and wash at your convenience -- sure!  

However, be advised that your guests may question the cleanliness of the comforters unless they are in duvet covers.  

Edith158
Level 4
Cleveland, OH

Do a search for "The Burrito Method" of installing and uninstalling comforters in duvet covers. It will change your hosting life! Once you get the hang, it's very quick!

Genius!

Annette76
Level 10
Cherry Log, GA

I'm with you! I love the way they look but they are a nightmare. I have watched endless youtube tutorials on how to change them and they still take forever! A comforter that can handle many washings is something I have considered as well. 

I have ordered several to rotate and wash. About $35 with discount  very nice quality. I have duvet covers too but ugh!

IMG_3588.png