Critique my listing, Medline, Nairobi

Answered!
Medline0
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

Critique my listing, Medline, Nairobi

Please critique my listing and give tips on how I can Improve. I am yet to get any bookings.

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/54320195

Bhumika_0-1681750398591.jpeg

1 Best Answer
Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Medline0  Hi there, good start but there are definitely some things you can improve upon. 

You need better pictures that help potential guests understand the flow of your apartment. Where is the bathroom relative to the two bedrooms? What does the second bedroom look like? It looks like you have pics of the same bedroom twice. You also have many pics of the bathroom that are similar, and please, put the toilet seat down! 

Instead of just writing, "clean, spacious, brand new apartment" in the The Space area, use that area to describe in detail what the apartment offers. Describe the flow, say what's in the kitchen and bathroom with regard to supplies, say what size the beds are, etc. 

If the gym/workout room has limited hours, mention that. Include the kind of detail that you would like to have if you're renting a place on AirBnB. Be sure to mention anything that makes your apartment special, like proximity to local attractions, shopping, etc. I know you mentioned the convenient location, but expand on that a bit. 

Also, you should lower your guest count to 4 people. It's not clear where the extra two guests would stay if you allowed 6 guests? But anyway, don't cram extra guests in. New hosts always want to do that, but it doesn't make good sense in many ways. 

I hope this helps. Kia

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Medline0 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

I have updated the title and content of your post a bit to make it easier for other Hosts to give you some handy tips!

Hope you get to have some nice suggestions from other experienced members.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Medline0  Hi there, good start but there are definitely some things you can improve upon. 

You need better pictures that help potential guests understand the flow of your apartment. Where is the bathroom relative to the two bedrooms? What does the second bedroom look like? It looks like you have pics of the same bedroom twice. You also have many pics of the bathroom that are similar, and please, put the toilet seat down! 

Instead of just writing, "clean, spacious, brand new apartment" in the The Space area, use that area to describe in detail what the apartment offers. Describe the flow, say what's in the kitchen and bathroom with regard to supplies, say what size the beds are, etc. 

If the gym/workout room has limited hours, mention that. Include the kind of detail that you would like to have if you're renting a place on AirBnB. Be sure to mention anything that makes your apartment special, like proximity to local attractions, shopping, etc. I know you mentioned the convenient location, but expand on that a bit. 

Also, you should lower your guest count to 4 people. It's not clear where the extra two guests would stay if you allowed 6 guests? But anyway, don't cram extra guests in. New hosts always want to do that, but it doesn't make good sense in many ways. 

I hope this helps. Kia

Yes it's helpful. Thanks.