Critique my listing, Saif, Oman

Saif65
Level 2
Al Qabil, Oman

Critique my listing, Saif, Oman

First, I ask you to review and review the data and pictures of my rest Then he gave me advice about the place that would help and contribute to developing it and making it full of visitors.

I am new in this field... I created a full-service rest house so that visitors to the place would feel at home. I heard about Airbnb and wanted to register the rest house on this site so that I could receive guests.

I followed all the steps required in the application and filled out all the required data
I ask the application administration to stand with me and help me step by step so that I can
In order for me to be able to start in this field, and if there are any shortcomings or anything that helps to achieve this goal, please let me know

Is my list that I filled out with you considered complete, correct according to your required standards, or does it have flaws and deficiencies?

[Title updated by Community Manager for relevancy and merged with Host's another Post]

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Saif65, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center,

While we wait for feedback from some of our amazing Hosts, I am sharing a guide created by one of our experienced Hosts about "Tips To Improve Your Listing".  I am also sharing an article on "How to Make Your Listing Stand Out".

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad