Design tips needed

Answered!
Miguel1763
Level 1
Guadalajara, Mexico

Design tips needed

I want to best my apartment, the pass week I buy a big Tv and a better bed, but I'm not sure with design this modification.  I share some people help me with this. 

Thanks. 

[Title modified in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Melanie318
Level 10
Interlochen, MI

Hi @Miguel1763  

Your apartment is very cute! I would do a few things to bring it more charm and warmth. I would add some artwork to the living walls. Maybe a potted plant or something to make it seem warmer. 

I do think a larger TV is a good investment. 

In the bedrooms I would upgrade the pillows. Nice big fluffy pillows on beds make a room feel warmer. I would also put frames/platforms under the beds to make them taller. 

In the one bedroom I would put a valance on the window. I see it has blinds, put a valance would give it a warm touch to the room. 

When I think of visiting Mexico I think of the vibrant colors that you see in the markets. I would put touches of those in your home. Some art work from local artists would be a wonderful addition. 

You don't need to spend a lot of money, just make the place feel more like a little "getaway".

I like to visit places where I feel I am experiencing the area that surrounds me. 

Best of luck with your bookings! 

Melanie

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Melanie318
Level 10
Interlochen, MI

Hi @Miguel1763  

Your apartment is very cute! I would do a few things to bring it more charm and warmth. I would add some artwork to the living walls. Maybe a potted plant or something to make it seem warmer. 

I do think a larger TV is a good investment. 

In the bedrooms I would upgrade the pillows. Nice big fluffy pillows on beds make a room feel warmer. I would also put frames/platforms under the beds to make them taller. 

In the one bedroom I would put a valance on the window. I see it has blinds, put a valance would give it a warm touch to the room. 

When I think of visiting Mexico I think of the vibrant colors that you see in the markets. I would put touches of those in your home. Some art work from local artists would be a wonderful addition. 

You don't need to spend a lot of money, just make the place feel more like a little "getaway".

I like to visit places where I feel I am experiencing the area that surrounds me. 

Best of luck with your bookings! 

Melanie

Thank you very much  for you recommendation Melani was very helpful,  I will take you advice into account to make it warmer an have a better experience for the guests.