Do you have any signage in your listings?

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Do you have any signage in your listings?

856532962228006461_17.JPG

โ€ƒ

Hello hosts ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ

Have you ever considered adding signage to your listings? Signage can help guide guests, providing them with important information and create a warm and inviting atmosphere ๐Ÿ˜Š

You can use signage to illustrate important information such as house rules, check-in instructions and wifi passwords ๐Ÿ’ป

Additionally you can use signage as a way to inject your personality and creativity into your listing by adding a unique touch to your place ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Do any of you currently have signage in your listings? If so, what kind of signs have you incorporated? Do you have any recommendations?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

61 Replies 61

We have a couple inside, "Adventure" & "Explore", one on our mantle, "eat, camp, sleep" we also have another outside on the deck that coordinates with our theme of campfire smell & the signage is about smores & let's get toasted. It's cute & will get a laugh. I think there is a fine line though with signage, too much will seem cluttered. 

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Jamie1164 just had a peek at your listings, love the signages you use! They are in good humour and really do add a little personality! Awesome ๐Ÿ˜

-----

Jane2808
Level 2
New York, NY

I have no such signage, and wouldn't consider it with my decor. Too folksy. 

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Your listing is so cosy and charming. I love the look of the bathroom ๐Ÿ˜ The kitchen is full of character with its unique features, like the sink and artwork ๐Ÿ–ผ

-----

Anna14038
Level 2
Krackow, Germany

I have a chalk drawn signage on two small blackboards by the entrance saying hello and the second one has according to a season message I regularly draw myself. I bought two little copies of blue parking signs which will hang where guests park. I am preparing the sign โ€žholiday letโ€œ  in style of those from the above photo to hang above parking signs, so guests I cannot meet on arrival will have no doubt where to park. I have a few holiday related posters inside and am planning to replace two boring paintings for a light, lake themed signs and posters. Above the kettle and coffee machine in the kitchen I have a โ€žtea and coffee stationโ€œ sign.

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Anna14038, wow these sounds awesome! I love how you regularly draw the seasonal message, it adds a lovely personal touch ๐Ÿ˜ Hope you're able to share some photos if you can, this could provide some inspiration for others! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

-----

Jennifer3604
Level 1
Fairport Harbor, OH

No, I don't have any signs.  Half the fun of an Airbnb is snooping around.  I want my guests to just enjoy that aspect of my bnb.  

Everything is in places that make sense.

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aww haha love that sentiment! ๐Ÿ˜‚ @Jennifer3604 the fun is in the mystery hey? ๐Ÿ˜‹

-----

Elaine701
Level 10
Balearic Islands, Spain

We have a wall mounted tablet that displays personalized  welcome messages, descriptions of local restaurants, attractions, shopping, daily local events, available additional services, some house rules such as no smoking, current house status, such as energy and water consumption, indoor, outdoor and pool temperature / water condition, but also control of heating, cooling, lighting, music, gate, etc. 

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Elaine701, that's a really innovative idea!๐Ÿ’ก
It must be so useful and very convenient for guests to use. 
There's an office I visited recently where the kitchen didn't have your traditional coffee machine but instead there was an iPad and just a tap! โ˜• 

-----

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Sophia we have two signs per apartment - The first on the door gives the apartment's name. The second is a small brass plate by the toilet asking people not to put anything down it other than human waste and toilet paper to protect the sewage treatment plant. Any more such as plastering instructions/rules everywhere feels excessive to me.

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Mike-And-Jane0, sounds great! Straight to the point & simple ๐Ÿ˜Š
I get your point, putting up too many signs/instructions may create unnecessary clutter which is the last thing anyone wants ๐Ÿ˜…

-----

Juan63
Level 10
San Antonio, TX

@Sophia I have helpful signage. I designed them to go along with all my branding. Here are a few.

IMG_4274.jpg

IMG_4273.jpg

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Juan63, wow these are awesome ๐Ÿคฉ  I love your branding! 
Thanks for sharing pics ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ˜€

-----