Do you provide gym equipment in your listing?

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you provide gym equipment in your listing?

885424623293562192-18 (1).jpg

Hi everyone,

As people are turning towards a healthy lifestyle, it might be interesting to include gym or yoga equipments to the listing. I'm curious to know if the hosts in our community provide any fitness gear for guests? 

Do you go with simple equipments such as dumbbells 🏋🏻, yoga mats 🧘🏻‍♀️ or treadmills 🏃? 

How do your guests react to having such fitness amenities?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Regards,
Elisa

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
123 Replies 123
Tia8972
Level 2
Somers, MT

We are in Montana so the outdoors we consider to be your gym while you’re here.  And none of our homes have the space for gym equipment either.  We’ve also never been asked if we had any nor has anyone departed stating they think we should invest in any. Many guests do state what you are missing too. 

Sharon1841
Level 2
Sacramento, CA

Yes, I offer a few things.

Currently I offer some hand weights, yoga mats, boxing gloves, punching bag, and bikes, plus possible use of a wind trainer. 

I am planning on building an outdoor workout space next summer.  Also possibly a putting green area and shuffle board.

It is also a great walking community with a few parks close by.  I let my guests know that walking is common in the neighborhood and where parks are.

Susanne746
Level 1
Victoria, Australia

Hi Elisa,

No,  I don't supply gym equipment. One of the main features of my property is it is fully accessible for people who are independent wheelchair users.

We are located about 200 metres from a very reputable Yoga School. There is also great Gym equipment supplied by the local Rotary Club in the community parks in both Queenscliffe and  Point Lonsdale Villages which are short distance from my property.

Sue2274
Level 1
Beestekraal, South Africa

We are on a private game nature reserve with walks, hikes, birding, mountain biking.

We do not provide gym equipment as we are a full on bush experience.