Do you provide gym equipment in your listing?

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you provide gym equipment in your listing?

885424623293562192-18 (1).jpg

Hi everyone,

As people are turning towards a healthy lifestyle, it might be interesting to include gym or yoga equipments to the listing. I'm curious to know if the hosts in our community provide any fitness gear for guests? 

Do you go with simple equipments such as dumbbells 🏋🏻, yoga mats 🧘🏻‍♀️ or treadmills 🏃? 

How do your guests react to having such fitness amenities?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Regards,
Elisa

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
139 Replies 139

Hi @Staci175 😊

thank you for your comment! 

Do your guests use the treadmill? Why did you choose this option?

Warm regards, 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

No

Hi @Sieglinde17 😊

thank you for posting this here! 

Why don't you provide any gym equipment or activities to your guests?

Warm regards, 🌻

-----

Yaumara2
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Hola Elisa ,no estoy práctica en esto y paso un poco de trabajo al responder a veces,gracias por tenerme en cuenta, no tengo puesta una caminadora pero puedo ponerla a disposición si un huésped así lo desea 

___

Hi Elisa ,I'm not practiced at this and I spend a little work answering sometimes,thanks for taking me into account,I don't have a treadmill set up but I can make it available if a guest so desires.

[Google translation, added by OCM]

Hi @Yaumara2 😊

Thank you for sharing this with the community!

Did your guests ask for a treadmill or other sports activities in the past?

Warm regards, 🌻

-----