Igloohome Alternatives

Answered!
Jean-François0
Level 1
Court-St.-Etienne, Belgium

Igloohome Alternatives

I have received an email from Igloohome with the title "We say Goodbye to Legacy". If I understand correctly, Igloohome will stop calculating time-limited keys for older devices (in my case, one "Lockbox 1" and one "Lockbox 2") as of December 2023. And for the newer devices (in my case, Lockbox 3), Igloohome will start charging 2 USD per month and per device as of December 2023.

I loved Igloohome Lockboxes for the possibility to compute time-limited keys without connection between the keyboxes and the WiFi network, but I don't like that new Igloohome "pay us every month" rule at all.

Do you know other keybox providers allowing to calculate time-limited keys without requiring the keyboxes to be connected to the WiFi?

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Jean-François0,

I used some keywords in the search bar at the top of the Community and found >>these conversations that might give you some ideas about which keyboxes our Hosts are using. Feel free to add more keywords to obtain different results.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Jean-François0,

I used some keywords in the search bar at the top of the Community and found >>these conversations that might give you some ideas about which keyboxes our Hosts are using. Feel free to add more keywords to obtain different results.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad