Linens question

Greg2406
Level 10
Rockport, TX

Linens question

All right, I'm an engineer and to be honest, I am stumped by this one.   Some of you will laugh at this, but it's serious to me.    We started hosting early this year and we went through an extensive remodel.   Bought all new bedding and sheets.    Here's the question, the bed linens we have are microfiber and they are absolutely wonderful to sleep on.   sheets_.jpg    The issue is that no matter how these are dried, no matter how many dryer sheets are added, the sheets continue to come out wrinkled.   We have tried literally everything.  Can't iron them, they would melt.    All the Guests say they are the best they have ever slept on, but the **bleep** wrinkles are bugging me.   Back in the day when cotton sheets was all there was, you could use a steam iron and they come out perfect every time.     No Guest has mentioned anything about the wrinkles (yet),  but I have gone to the extent that in the welcome note, I offer any Guest a very nice bottle of wine if they have a solution to this.     Any ideas would be appreciated.    I don't want to change because these sheets are the bees-knees.

Any help anyone has would be appreciated.   This is a real pi@@er to me.   

0 Replies 0