Johor Bahru
Malaysia

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Ali-Abu0 

1) No idea

2) Depends on your market and whether or not people expect to cook for themselves. In the UK think fully equipped Kitchen as people would have at home

3) Bedroom needs Bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and side tables for the bed. Living/dining room needs sufficient seats around a table to allow all the guests to eat together plus enough comfy chairs/sofas for everyone.

Just look at your competition and you will see what you need to provide.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Ali-Abu0 

1) No idea

2) Depends on your market and whether or not people expect to cook for themselves. In the UK think fully equipped Kitchen as people would have at home

3) Bedroom needs Bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and side tables for the bed. Living/dining room needs sufficient seats around a table to allow all the guests to eat together plus enough comfy chairs/sofas for everyone.

Just look at your competition and you will see what you need to provide.

Thank you Mike-And-Jane0, you give me an idea

Hi Ali Abu,

Hope so you're doing fine, the standard rate of housekeeping cost in Johor Bahru can vary depending on factors such as the size of your house, the level of service you require, and the specific cleaning tasks involved. It's best to research local cleaning services in your area and request quotes to get an idea of the prevailing rates, and there are several standard amenities you should consider providing in your house. These may include essentials such as clean bedding, towels, toiletries, a fully equipped kitchen with cooking utensils and appliances, reliable Wi-Fi, a television, air conditioning or fans, and appropriate storage spaces. Additionally, you may want to consider any unique amenities or features that make your house stand out, such as a swimming pool or outdoor seating area. When it comes to furniture arrangement, it's important to prioritize functionality, comfort, and creating a welcoming atmosphere. In bedrooms, consider placing the bed against a focal point like a wall, with sufficient walking space around it. Provide bedside tables and lamps for convenience. In the living room, arrange seating in a way that promotes conversation and social interaction. Place sofas or chairs facing each other or around a central coffee table. Ensure there is enough space for guests to move freely. Consider the flow of natural light and position furniture accordingly.

Hope so this will work for you!

Regards,

Bryce June

CEO  & Founder of xxxxxxxxx

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Ali-Abu0
Level 2
Johor Bahru, Malaysia

HI @BBCor0 ,

Thank you for your sincere reply, I have learn something from you.

Thank you