Number of guest,

Sharon1924
Level 1
Celina, OH

Number of guest,

Airbnb gives the listing host adults only amount to set for your listing, people search with adults and children filters, we are suited for 4 adults and 2 children and get 6 adults bookings. We have descriptions that support the number of our beds and the sizes if read thoroughly. 

4 Replies 4
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Sharon1924 

Nobody has the answer for people  to   read.  I  mention  multiple times I have pets  and it is shared space.    Today  a host instaabooked for next week.  Even though a Host  I always send a hello.  Just referencing to dog allergic   I reinterated   I have pets.  Based on the questions, no the Host  didn't read  haha

Marlene76
Level 7
Montana, United States

@Sharon1924 

It always baffles me that guests don’t read the full listing before they book. They do, however, flip through the photos. I now have an all-text photo in my listing that reads “Amenities to note” and I briefly list the details most guests don’t read, and I prompt the guest to read the Amenities section in full. It works! 

Marlene

@Marlene76  That’s a great idea! 

Karen

@Karen114 Thank you! I learned this after quizzing a (very kind!) guest about what stood out for him in my listing. He said, “The price and the photos.”