Please share tips or advice on my space

Answered!

Please share tips or advice on my space

Greetings, 

Hope everyone is doing well. 

I just joined Airbnb space would highly appreciated if anyone here can share their suggestions, tips or advice on my space. 

Thank you 

[Title updated by OCM to make it relevant to the post]

1 Best Answer

i was taking a look on your  listing @Musaib-Afzal0 ... will give you some tips( my subjective opinion)

1.bed linen. change it  on white bedlinen.

2.towels. Provide each guest with shower towel and hands towel.

3. Bedlinen on the bed. Take a look on 5* hotel bedroom photo. bedlinen ideal with any wrinkle. its cost nothing but looks inviting.

4. Rooms décor. all what guests cant use- out from rooms. put some art pieces on the walls  especially above the bed.

5.Plants. Space need  more green color. Maybe bring some Plants in pots?

6.guests book apartment according on photo, and they have some expectations .

7. Windows. Windows are apartment eyes (like woman eyes). They need décor too. in standard daytime curtains(white) +nighttime curtains (any natural color) for each window. you will see - room will look likes more inviting and cozy if you will put curtains.

8. Your kitchen is very good!  put some more pillows in living area.

9. No TV?

10.Make new pictures.

11. to run good rent business very important - Location, Good pictures of the  inviting interior of the rooms, perfectly clean rooms, common price, and excellent communication with the host - SUM perfect reviews- result- more bookings.

Good Luck!

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Musaib-Afzal0 ! Welcome to Airbnb and to the Community Center! 😃

I can see you have multiple listings on your profile. Do you want Hosts here to take a look at a specific one?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thank you for your timely reply

Yes we want suggesting for our listings. 

Especially green house 

i was taking a look on your  listing @Musaib-Afzal0 ... will give you some tips( my subjective opinion)

1.bed linen. change it  on white bedlinen.

2.towels. Provide each guest with shower towel and hands towel.

3. Bedlinen on the bed. Take a look on 5* hotel bedroom photo. bedlinen ideal with any wrinkle. its cost nothing but looks inviting.

4. Rooms décor. all what guests cant use- out from rooms. put some art pieces on the walls  especially above the bed.

5.Plants. Space need  more green color. Maybe bring some Plants in pots?

6.guests book apartment according on photo, and they have some expectations .

7. Windows. Windows are apartment eyes (like woman eyes). They need décor too. in standard daytime curtains(white) +nighttime curtains (any natural color) for each window. you will see - room will look likes more inviting and cozy if you will put curtains.

8. Your kitchen is very good!  put some more pillows in living area.

9. No TV?

10.Make new pictures.

11. to run good rent business very important - Location, Good pictures of the  inviting interior of the rooms, perfectly clean rooms, common price, and excellent communication with the host - SUM perfect reviews- result- more bookings.

Good Luck!

Dear @Oksana127  thank you so much for writing your honest opinion. Highly appreciate you for your suggestions. Will surely consider these points. 

Regarding Tv i think getting a washing machine may do better.