Private Guest Suite in title

Sonja319
Level 1
Oamaru, New Zealand

Private Guest Suite in title

Hi all, I hope you are safe and well. My apologies for asking a very simple and possibly stupid question in these difficult times, but I would love some help with my listing title. I have had several chat conversations with Community Experts but to no avail.

I have an existing listing that has shown up as 'private room' for the past year, because I had selected (under Property and Guests) first 'House' and then 'Villa'. And then 'Private Room'. The Airbnb comprises the front part of our villa and is self contained with a private entrance. And so I would really like it to show up as  an 'Entire Guest Suite'. But try as I might, I cannot get this to appear next to my 'Superhost' banner on my listing on the Airbnb site. It keeps showing up as 'Private Room'. Even when I select 'Self contained unit' and then 'Guest Suite' on the editing page. It still shows up on the Airnbnb site as Private Room. I have given it a few days each time to allow for processing time, but no change. Could someone please tell me how to change this? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you and stay safe. 

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Sorry this is a technical question so one for Airbnb. Give them a call @Sonja319 

I wouldn't bother with the community 'experts' on this one.