Professional pic

I10
Level 2
New York, NY

Professional pic

Hi All,

I had a professional photographer come out and take pictures of my place early October. I have not  received the pictures and he was paid for it, I spoke to him twice since having the pictures taken and he said he cannot help me. I've contacted airbnb and their photo department is saying the job was never done. Any advice?

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

This is very strange @I10 

1. Did you receive confirmation via the Airbnb platform that the photography was booked 

2. who paid for the photography yourself or Airbnb

3. what did the photographer mean when he told you he can't help you? Is he sayings he's uploaded the photos for Airbnb to review 

3. what outcome are you looking for? 

hard to help based on the information you've provided 

Hello Helen,

Yes I received confirmation that I was book. I received confirmation after the shoot that the photos were uploaded but when I look at my airbnb listing, it's still the same old pictures. I spoke with the photographer yesterday who said he got paid already for the shoot, that he doesn't know what happened with the pictures he already uploaded them for review. I was just asking to see if anyone had this happen to them and what advice they can share. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

It took about eight weeks for the photos I had taken by an Airbnb photographer to upload .

what did the Airbnb photography team say when you contacted them about when the photography will go live @I10 

The airbnb team is saying they have no such shoot showing in their system. They are requesting I can do the shoot again with the photographer.

Funny, I uploaded the correspondences that was sent to me from the airbnb team with the pictures being uploaded and the message from the photographer saying he was on hus way to my home, but now they want me to give a full listing ID number for the shoot which is not entirely showing in the email. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Surely you would know if the photographer turned up as you would have someone to meet him at the listing to manage the photoshoot? 

your listing ID is on your listing 😁