Support with my listing

Support with my listing

Paula_0-1724962024720.jpeg

Hello everyone,

My name is Stella. I’ve been on this platform for about two months, but I haven’t had any success with clients throughout the summer, with over 200 views on my listing, I will be having my first client tomorrow. However, I would really appreciate any advice that will improve my listing for clients. Thank you!

Link:Home in Fayetteville · ★New · 4 bedrooms · 4 beds · 2 baths

[Content modified by OCM]

47 Replies 47
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Linda-and-Peter0 Thank you for your valuable insights. 

Do you have any special pricing for longer stays, and if so, what sort of discount do you offer?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Linda-and-Peter0
Level 3
Magaliesburg, South Africa

Hi @Quincy 

We offer specials for longer stays during the week that is the market we would like to attract.   We offer between 10 -15% and last minute we go up to 20%  On weekends we add an extra night and always the Sunday night at no extra cost.

Autumn11
Level 3
Salem, OR

@Stella743 First issue is the name of your house it's a house it's not a villa there's no pool there's no gate these are the kind of things that I think of when I think of Villa and I think of a foreign country too , and you're in the south... When I just did a random 4-day trip to your place it was almost $3,000!!!! There is houses on Airbnb same town as you for 4 days for less than $700 there's houses on there with pools for less than yours. That price is only gonna attract scammers... 

Way too many pictures.  It looks like a big concrete building from the side as your main photo that's not very appealing... I want to see what's comfortable,  where I'm going to be staying at just by looking at your ad without having to go through 60 something pictures.. minus all those pictures put one or two of each bedroom one of each bathroom one in the kitchen, one where they park.   

Your house is nice, but it isn't nice enough for 3000$ for a 4 day in the beginning of the week stay ... Do some research and see how much other houses around you are priced, because unless I get to take all the things I like when I leave, I'm not trying to pay for someone's expensive stuff in THEIR house...