What makes your listing location truly special?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

What makes your listing location truly special?

14669734_40 (1).jpg

Hi everyone!

While booking for a stay, guests often look into the listing location — whether it's surrounded by scenic beauty (mountains or lakes), nearby local attractions or if your listing is located in the heart of the city.  

I'm really curious to hear from our hosts — whether it's a stunning view, rich local culture, or hidden gems that only locals know about! What is special about your listing location? 

Looking forward to reading your comments 😍

Kind regards,
Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

147 Replies 147

see listing details here - 

airbnb.com/h/vegas-rentals

Debbie1190
Level 4
Bag Enderby, United Kingdom

Wow! Such a contrast with my Shepherds Hut! That's what I love about Airbnb - the vast array of special places to stay!

@Vegas9 Fantastico 🤩 

Tuyet-Nhung1
Level 1
Hanoi, Vietnam

I'd be happy to share what makes our listing location truly special for guests.

**Interior:**
Our space offers a beautifully designed interior with modern, cozy furniture that ensures maximum comfort. The attention to detail in every corner creates a warm and inviting atmosphere for guests to feel right at home.

Our apartment is located in a high-end building with 24/7 security, a reception area, and access to elevators that require a security card for added safety. The building is situated in the central district of Hanoi, where many offices are located and is the most densely populated area of the city. It offers excellent access to public transportation, making it convenient for guests to explore the city or commute for business.

We also pride ourselves on excellent communication and always respond to guest messages within 30 minutes to ensure a seamless and eẹnoyable stay.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Tuyet-Nhung1 Looks like your listing is located in a prime location 😍

Do you often receive tourists or office/business workers as guests? 

How do you make sure to respond guest messages within 30 mins? Do you often use quick replies or scheduled messages for guest communication?

-----

I receive both tourists and business travelers as guests. I usually respond to guest messages via my phone, which allows me to reply quickly. I’ve also prepared several quick reply templates, which are very helpful in ensuring a fast response.

Gino143
Level 1
Wawa, Canada

Our Airbnb is centrally located in between 2 highways.  Highway 17 East and west and highway 101.  We are across the street from a 24 hour convenient store.  Walking distance to local grocery store and walking distance to the beach.  We are easy to find.  It is a huge 2 bedroom apartment that gives the feeling of a cabin but with home amenities,  such as business class internet.  We also have one of the largest free parking driveways to accommodate large commercial vehicles or even just a boat or trailer or RV.   The place provides you with the home feeling with a large tv in the living room and a tv in each bedroom.  Can accommodate up to 6 people.  

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Gino143 , your listing location sounds convenient from travel and commute perspective.

Do you mention the above highlights in the listing description as well?

Which other amenities do you offer that guests truly appreciate? 😍

-----

Vipinan0
Level 2
Hyderabad, India

The highlight of our location is that it is situated at the heart of the city and close to the main road which is only one minute away from our place and there is no thoroughfare from the lane in front of the building where this property is located. Also this property is just less than 10 minutes walk from the Hussain Sagar lake. The rest of the description is given below:

This property is in the Heart of Hyderabad's
BASHEER BAGH. You will be close to everything when you stay at this centrally-located place. Super markets, Restaurants, Tank band, Birla Mandir, Lumbini Park, Secretariat, NTR Gardens, Telangana Martyrs’ Memorial, Public Gardens, Lal Bahadur Stadium, Buddha Statue, Snow World, Necklace Road, Jwellery shops, LV Prasad Eye Hospital, Charminar, Salar Jung Museum, Hussain Sagar Lake, Golconda Fort etc.  

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Wow @Vipinan0 , your listing highlights look like the best location for tourists! 

I've visited Hyderabad once and found the historical monuments absolutely stunning 😍

I noticed that you've already created 2 detailed guidebooks for guests? How do your guests respond to this detailed information? Do they often compliment you for creating these guides?

-----

Location is heart of the city and near to Ganga ghats . 200 meters from city road 700 meter away from national highway .

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Vishal90 , witnessing the Ganga aarti during evenings is a dream for many tourists 😍 Such a prime location! 

Can guests view the Ganga ghats from your listing's balcony?

I noticed your guidebook and saw that you've added amazing food recommendations, local cuisines and shops. Which shop is the most famous for their food in the area?

-----

Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

Buongiorno @Bhumika ,

the peculiarity of my house in Venice is that it has a small garden (very rare in Venice) and a beautiful hot tub (even rarer) 😍 Andrea

Andrea6232_0-1726821993362.png

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Andrea6232 , you have a beautiful garden 😍 I saw the pomegranate picture, which makes me curious — do you grow vegetables and fruits in your garden? 

How do you maintain such a beautiful garden? 🌲

-----

Ciao @Bhumika ,

no vegetables and fruits, just pomegranates 😋

we got a lady that lives in Venice who helps us with the maintenance of the garden 😉

Andrea