setting up my account with Air BNB

Lisa6823
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

setting up my account with Air BNB

Hi there, I am new to Air BNB. I have started to set up my account but we are not ready to host yet. We will not be ready till the end of April beginning of May, we need to still fix and update our account properly and we are still in the process of setting up the suite. I am hoping I have done this right. I clicked snooze so as not to have my account showing for people to book in, until the end of April. Has anyone had to do this, and have I done it right?

Thank you for your time

Lisa Wilde

3 Replies 3
Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Lisa6823 Snoozing will work, but nobody will see your listing.  An alternative would be to go to your calendar, and block the dates up until the end of April or whenever you think you will be ready to start accepting guests.  Bookings should then start coming in for dates after that and you can ‘hit the ground running’ 

Thank you for your response. I will do that. I did snooze the actual posting I am eventually putting up, but the other 2 postings I accidentally started I would like to delete them completely. I can't figure out how to do that, any suggestions. 

Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Lisa6823  .. You need to complete the listings created accidentally and then you can delete them..