Next AIRBNB OPEN, goes to ......... LOS ANGELES

Next AIRBNB OPEN, goes to ......... LOS ANGELES

That´s the message we have received some minutes ago...

And finally, many of you have been asking about plans for next year. We’ll share dates and venues soon, but plan to bring your sunglasses and dancing shoes to our host city for Airbnb Open 2016...Los Angeles!

The Airbnb Team

Great.

There we go ( if we can manage it of course)

21 Replies 21
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Treena0,

Lovely to meet you. It is great to hear you are excited about AO16 and are planning on attending. 

You might like to take a look at this post here in the CC (if you haven't already), please do add you ideas of what you would like to see at the LA event there. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Bob-And-Brenda0
Level 1
Calgary, Canada

This will be the first we attend.  Any idea on specific address other than downtown LA?

Marin9
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Hi, I booked a place in Silver Lake! Hoping I won't be too far from the location you pick for the Open. Can you share as soon as you secure the location? Can't imagine where it will be but I know you are going for a festival vibe????
Debbie26
Level 2
Sayulita, Mexico

Do you know the venue so I can book a room possibly with hosts that are attending - to share transportation. Thanks!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Debbie26,

Great to hear you are going to the Open this year. In terms of the venues in LA, there is more discussion about this in Clement's thread here in the AO board, which I thought you might find useful. 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Luz18
Level 1
Calgary, Canada

Which area of LA is it at?
Ariane-and-Bill0
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Does anyone know what venue will host the Open?  I can't find it on the AirbnbOpen page.

thanks,
Bill