Yeah! We just got 2 tickets!

SilvieandAndrew0
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Yeah! We just got 2 tickets!

I'm so thrilled that my husband and I JUST got 2 tickets for LA! It's a non-transferable and non-refundable. It's a MUST GO! Yeah! See you all in 4 months in LA, we are coming from Toronto! 🙂

33 Replies 33

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/9224728

My listing in Oakville, Ontario is 9224728

I am interested in coming to the conference, but have no idea about LA.

If you are interested in a single lady who has only been on the Air BnB site since Christmas,

I would be very interested in meeting you all.

Please let me know if I can count on this, then I can purchase plane tickets, and event tickets.

Looking forward to learning from those who have gone before, besides, it sounds like we

could have a lot of fun.

Please indicate how I might secure staying with you then I will book the rest of the trip.

Marni from Oakville.

Yes, yes, yes!

Just returning to this reply site to check off the 'email me when someone replies'.  Otherwize I miss responses from the community.

Marni

David163
Level 2
Inverness, United Kingdom

Hi @Momi0 just trying to message people on here to see how they got on with arranging accommodation? Think I will also DM you direct as it seems no one is replying to messages here!?  Have you sorted accommodation yet, I'm defo interested in sharing a house and a room!.. I've seen a couple of small apartements close to the various locations and will need to secure these soon  - unless you have booked one already!

If you could let me know soon!..

thanks

David

Hi David. Just saw your message about accommodation sharing in LA. We have already arranged our accommodation - so unable to share with anyone. Would have been a great option though. Didn't want to leave it too late in case things got tight. (Which they did..)

I am interested in booking a place with another airbnb host--or several. It's my first Airbnb Open, and I'm coming alone, so I think it would be fun to book a place with others as long as it's a good accommodation that would fit us all well. Non-smoking (at least in the house) is required for me. Let me know if you find a place and need others to join in. I'm from Northern California (Placerville and San Jose). Thanks!

Judi

@Momi0 trying to private message you. I am interested. My other listing didnt work out. You can email me at natashahhisland at me.

Some quick bit's of advice as a Super host who lives in Los Angeles. Don't rent a car Use Uber and/or Lift is cheeper and easier and nearly no wait time. #2 Don't stay in Santa Monica unless you are staying before or after the Open as it's 24 miles away from Downtown and that means at Least 1 hour or more travel time. In LA traffic is insane.  3 miles could take 20 mins. Always remember you get what you pay for. West Hollywood area would put you within 12 miles and centrally located to hit downtown in 40+ mins or Santa Monica. Not to menation the many wonderful places to visit all within an hour or less. Shopping, Museums, tourists hot spots and resturants. Welcome to our Fair City!! The City of Angels.

Michelle146
Level 2
Arroyo Grande, CA

Does anyone know where in Los Angeles the venue is?

Apparently several locations in Downtown. Look for places to stay near Hollywood/west Hollywood as this is close and convienient to many other places. Don't go by Miles here, ask how long it takes to get from one place to another! 3 miles could take 20 mins here!! Uber and Lyft are excellent means of transportation and less than renting a car in most cases! Welcome to Los Angeles the City of Angels!

Michelle146
Level 2
Arroyo Grande, CA

Also I would be interested in renting a home with other super hosts. I will be driving as I live in California approx 4 hours north of Los Angeles. I'm surprised there isn't more info on exactly where the venue is because Los Angeles is very spread out and travel to a venue could take over an hour with traffic even if it's only 15 miles 😞

Hi Michelle

Got this information from the airbnbopen site:

Join us for presentations from Airbnb’s leaders, celebrated speakers, musicians, and artists in 4 historic movie palaces in Downtown LA. Our global community will gather at the Orpheum, the Los Angeles Theatre, the Downtown Palace Theatre, and the Theatre at Ace Hotel.

I don't know LA whatsoever, but from my research these places all seem to be in downtown. There doesn't seem to be a single venue?  It appears there are 4 different events rather than a single one. Ie, we don't all meet up in the same place. Or have I got it wrong?

Melane-0
Level 2
Baywood-Los Osos, CA

Hey,

I'm super excited that I got my tickets to the Open and to the Awards presentation on Saturday night but I need to get a ticket to the awards presentation for my husband. He won't be gongto all the other events with me, just this one event. Anyone Know how I can get him that ticket?

Natasha20
Level 2
Charleston, SC

Started looking for a place to stay today. If you all want to share, there are some awesome spots! Let me know. I know they will probably book up soon. Coming from Charleston, SC!

Marni0
Level 2
Burlington, Canada

Where in Toronto are you located?

I would be coming from Oakville.

Marni

Marni0
Level 2
Burlington, Canada

What is a Level 2 host?