Flooding in Germany, The Netherlands and Belgium: Here’s how you can offer help, and find help if you need it

Airbnb
Official Account

Flooding in Germany, The Netherlands and Belgium: Here’s how you can offer help, and find help if you need it

image (7).png

Flooding is impacting communities across Germany, The Netherlands and Belgium. Many residents are evacuating to safer areas and there’s an immediate need for temporary housing. Airbnb.org is working to connect Hosts interested in sharing their space for free with those in need of temporary accommodations. 

Do you have available housing in the area?

You can sign up here to share your space for free with those impacted by the flooding. All booking fees will be waived, and you and your guests will have access to Airbnb.org’s 24/7 customer support. Bookings are on a request-to-book basis, so you’ll be able to review them before accepting. 

Due to COVID-19, we’re encouraging contact-free check-ins and currently only inviting Hosts with entire homes to participate.

Do you need housing?

You can sign up here to connect with one of the many generous Hosts who are opening their doors. 

The Open Homes program has evolved into Airbnb.org. Our response to the flooding in Germany, The Netherlands and Belgium is the most recent example of Hosts stepping up to help their community in times of crisis. You can learn more at Airbnb.org

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Airbnb 

May i suggest to post this (also) in the Dutch (The Netherlands and Belgium - Flemish language) , French (Belgium) and German (Germany) community ?

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

@Emiel1 Thanks for suggesting. I've posted it already in the DE-CC and in all relevant FB groups.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Till-and-Jutta0 

I just linked this article in the Dutch community.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Emiel1 @Till-and-Jutta0, I hope you're well. The Dutch, French, and German versions are due to go live shortly. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Update* The posts are live now @Emiel1 @Till-and-Jutta0 

NL/BE, DE, FR

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen