Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What are the most unique hosting ideas you’ve seen?‌‌

Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 15.12.04.png

Hello everyone!

I hope you've all had a great weekend. 

Over the past years, I've seen some amazing ideas from hosts to make hosting easier or perhaps even enhance their homes.  

I am sure that many of us have probably taken a peek at another listing to see if they can make some improvements themselves (this is what I did when I just started hosting). 

For instance, I've once heard someone saying that he had the idea of giving one of his rooms the same look as the tubes here in London and thought that this was a very unique idea :).

Having said the above, made me wonder what the most unique hosting ideas are that you have seen? Have you implemented some of these ideas in your own home? 

Feel free to truly share ANY unique ideas that you've seen!

Thanks,

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

32 Replies 32

@Kelly149 when we bought our place, it was between a church and the schoolhouse. The church had a graveyard on the property and my husband was creeped out. I thought it was fascinating. We went with the schoolhouse because it needed less in the way of structural repair. But I still think about that church. Someone snapped it up. 

@Laura2592 I'd deal with the graveyard for the sake of the church. Someday our church will come 🙂

Mary996
Level 10
Swansea, United Kingdom

Oh wow! So familiar somehow. Though it was the early 70's that I was there. And there was a fashion for those gorgeous fur/synthetic fur boots that both characters are wearing in this pic even then! The family had an apartment I think it was quite near the centre. Yay Les memoirs!! Thank you for finding this picture. I'm touched xxxxxxxxxx