File type in Aircover

Luiz-Victor0
Level 2
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

File type in Aircover

Hi people,

I am trying to upload an video in aircover form, but it is not acceptable. I tried, mp4, m4v, ogg, mpg, etc and none are acceptable by the form. I need  to send the video of the evidence of damage made by guest.

Bst Rgrds,

6 Respostas 6
Denise583
Top Contributor
Carrancas, Brazil

Oi @Luiz-Victor0 ,

Aqui é a Central da Comunidade,  não temos atuação nesta situação.

Vc deverá entrar em em contato com a Central de Ajuda. 

Lá poderão te ajudar. 

Espero ter ajudado. 

Boa sorte!

Laura
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Bom dia @Luiz-Victor0 , como a @Denise583 mesmo disse, aqui na Comunidade não temos acesso ao seu perfil. Entre em contato com o suporte e nos diga depois se conseguiu fazer o upload to video, e se isso é possível. 

A sua resposta pode ajudar outro anfitrião que esteja com essa dúvida também por aqui 😉

-----

Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad // Por favor consulte as Normas da comunidade

Luiz-Victor0
Level 2
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Oi, entendo.

O que eu estava tentando obter é o tipo de arquivo aceitável no formulário. De qualquer forma tive que entrar em contato com o suporte para poder enviar por email.

Acho que esta informação poderia estar disponível.

Chris1428
Level 2
Leeds, United Kingdom

@Laura  I thought this was a help / suggestions board to ask questions / obtai advice.  @Luiz-Victor0  is clearly asking for advice in uploading videos.  I am having the same problems.   You reply is pointless and unhelpful...  do you get paid for these type of reply?

Laura
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Bom dia @Luiz-Victor0 , que bom que você conseguiu anexar o video.

Nesse caso do Aircover, o arquivo é sempre enviado por email ao invés do formulário?

-----

Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad // Por favor consulte as Normas da comunidade

Laura
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Chris1428 ,the idea of this community is of mutual support between hosts and our job is to make sure that we nurture this community so that it is supportive and constructive and that standards of decorum and respect are maintained.We also try to make sure our members remain respectful towards each other and ourselves, and adhere to the [community guidelines].

As we are not part of CS ourselves, we may not be able to provide answers to certain questions, like this one.

My suggestion to get in touch with CS and tell us their answer on the forum here is to make sure that we have an official answer, which other hosts with the same problem like yourself will be able to find again.

-----

Explore os artigos da Central de Recursos

Como preparar sua acomodação para os hóspedes
Dicas de anfitriões no Airbnb Plus: como dar um toque único à sua acomodação
Ajude os hóspedes durante as estadias