Availability Window

Ken2238
Level 1
St. Petersburg, FL

Availability Window

We have the Availability Window set to "6 months in advance" yet we are having guests book 12 to 16 months out. I realize this is a rolling 6 months but people are able to book beyond that. We've had a guest in March 2021 book for June 2022. Does this feature work? Is there another setting we need to make? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Ken2238 

The booking window (not "availibility window") useally works OK.

Your booking window is probably set to 12 months, as your listing shows availibility to end of March 2022. (so i guest can not book for june 2022 now, as dates can not be selected.)

BTW If you manually make/made dates available in the calender beyond the booking window, they stay available (so not blocked by the booking window in future).

Yeah, I saw looking at the listing as a guest that it is open for a rolling 12 months. Yet I have the "Availability Window" option set to 6 months in advance. The message even says "Your listing isn't available after 6 months from today" and show a calendar thru August. At least now I understand what is happening and I can work with that. Thanks for your response.

Gregory421
Level 2
Bryan, TX

Hi Ken, 

I am having this issue also.... I have 6 months in advance for booking but my listing is showing availability for December of 2024 and allowing people to book. Right now Airbnb has blocked June 2024-December 2024 and then opened back up for bookings December 2024-December 2025. 

Did you figure anything out to help you?