Available dates

Meghan316
Level 1
New Braunfels, TX

Available dates

Good morning!

I am new to AirBNB. I have set my Cale to be available for 12 months, but when I look at the calendar it looks like it is blocked from September on. I thought at. First this was maybe a rolling strategy due to the pricing or nights required to book, but it doesn’t seem to be changing. Am I missing something?

Warmly,

Meghan

3 Replies 3
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Meghan316 

Just check that this is what you are doing: go to availability, availability window and select 12 months on the drop-down menu. Then go out completely (to another part of the site) and when you go back to calendar it should show white blocks (available nights) for 12 months from now (except the nights that are actually booked).

If it doesn't work, click on one of the grey nights (blocked nights) that you would like to make available and select "open night". The system should then tell you what the issue is. Sometimes there are other restrictions in place that keep some nights blocked.

Hi @Meghan316 

It's difficult to diagnose the problem without having access to all your calendar settings.

Are you using a 3rd party pricing software attached to your Airbnb acount? Sometimes that is what causes the problem. 

Are you using Pro Tools and Rule Sets?

If not, suggest you change your calendar to unavailable by default and manually open dates as needed.

Joan2709_0-1720704478775.png

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Meghan316, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊

Two experienced Hosts have kindly shared some great suggestions regarding the settings you could modify on your calendar to address your issues.

Please keep us updated if any of their recommendations work for you.

Best regards.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad