Basic requirements tech glitch

Melissa640
Level 3
Adelaide, Australia

Basic requirements tech glitch

Was just looking at my Airbnb account, and under Progress/Opportunities/Basic requirements it states that I need to work on Overall Rating (which it has as zero) and accepted reservations (which it lists as 0%). Does anyone else have this glitch?

5 Replies 5
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Melissa640  Yes, just checked mine and also says 0. Must be a system glitch. Happened awhile back, as well. I wouldn't get too worried, they'll probably correct it soon.

Stephanie1619
Level 2
St. Louis, MO

Yes, I do as well. I’ve accepted 100% of my reservations and it’s telling me I need to work on increasing it from 0%. I came here looking for a way to contact AirBnB about it when I saw your post. 

Susie111
Level 10
Tasmania, Australia

@Melissa640 Same happened to me as well🙄.

Thanks for bringing it up. 

Before you can solve a tech glitch, you need to identify what the problem is. Pay attention to the symptoms, error messages, or any unusual behavior that the device or system is exhibiting. Once you have identified the problem, research the issue to find out if it is a common problem and if there are any recommended solutions or workarounds available online. This may involve checking user manuals, forums, or websites dedicated to tech support.

Before you can solve a tech glitch, you need to identify what the problem is. Pay attention to the symptoms, error messages, or any unusual behavior that the device or system is exhibiting. Once you have identified the problem, research the issue to find out if it is a common problem and if there are any recommended solutions or workarounds available online. This may involve checking user manuals, forums, or websites dedicated to tech support.