Bookings stopped

Karolyn4
Level 1
Comfort, TX

Bookings stopped

I’m a super host in the south Texas area.

between San Antonio and Fredericksburg TX.

I’ve been bust every weekend for the past 7 years. Now nothing.

Is it the heat? No rain?

Anyone else experiencing this slow down?

1 Reply 1
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi @Karolyn4 ,

You place is absolutely stunning! You have great reviews and a quick count of 8 since May? I did not dive into the length of the stays though. 

You have had this place going on for seven years, so many great reviews as well.

I think you might want to consider updating or even removing the seasonal pictures to just pictures of places near by you really would encourage others to enjoy during their stay.

Most of all I would say the heat, I am just out of Chicago and during this summer we have seen hot! Though Comfort looks like an awesome town, I'll reemphasize to consider highlighting in pictures the surrounding areas as well.

I hope this helps somewhat and good luck. 

Grazing through all the different postings I think the question of why one's bookings are declining might be a general concern. 

Suggestion to AirBnB, possibly they could market the business more as well. Very few people that I know seem to know very little about the whole AirBnB concept. I am working with my local Chamber of Commerce to have a ribbon cutting to showcase my place to hopefully get the word out for mouth to mouth referrals.

The best of luck, you place looks awesome!

Bettye