Brand new host, can't find my listing.

Joan2055
Level 3
Rolla, MO

Brand new host, can't find my listing.

I'm a brand new host. Published my listing 15 minutes ago. Now I can't find it among listings, no matter how I search. I wanted to send friends a link to the property, but now I'm worried no one can find it and book. It's called The Lemonade House in St. James, MO, for anyone who can give a tip. The calendar is open starting February 14, 2020.

5 Replies 5
Trevor243
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Thank you so much! I don't understand why I can't see it! Does it automatically hide your own listings when you search?

Also, do you mind helping me know how I can contact Airbnb if needed? I can't find a link for an email address or chat bot or anything.

Trevor243
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Joan2055If you look at your calendar, you should see a button saying Preview Listing

I'm in the UK, so don't know if AirBnB layout / contact info is different for other parts of the world, but ....

If you click the Help link in your dashboard, it will take you to https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/hosting

Scroll down, there's a Contact Us button

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Joan2055  There is a large pinned post on the first page of the Help forum here that gives phone numbers. "Contact Airbnb" is the post.

Joan2055
Level 3
Rolla, MO

Thank you so much! I kept expecting the information to be presented differently (like a link visible on a main page) rather than in a post. But I found it and I thank you for taking the time to help.