Calendar Disappeared!

Answered!
Catriona54
Level 1
Fethiye, Türkiye

Calendar Disappeared!

I have just gone into my Calendar tab to find that there is nothing there! No dates, just a blank screen. 

panicking as I am unable to see you is coming when across the year now 

has this happened to anyone else ? 
thank you 

catriona 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thanks so much @Joelle43 for the tag and links!!! 

@Catriona54 @Silvana602 @Shelley159 @Noralla0 I wanted to update this thread that Airbnb is aware of and actively working on a fix for a bug impacting the Calendar view on the Airbnb iOS app.

It's advised that If hosts are not able to view your host calendar for your listing(s) on your device, please login to your Airbnb account on mobile web or desktop to view and manage your calendar. 

We will keep this thread updated for more news!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

12 Replies 12
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

@Catriona54 

If you're using the app, log onto the website (or the other way around)

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Catriona54 

There is no listing under your profile - is this normal?

Silvana602
Level 1
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Yes! I have the same! I thought it was just me 

@Silvana602 @Catriona54 

Someone on the French CC is also saying the same thing!  Have you notified CS or given Feedback to let Airbnb know?

The French host can see his calendar when he uses a laptop,, just not on his new phone

@Bhumika @Rebecca 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Oh no @Catriona54 @Silvana602! Would you mind sharing a quick screenshot so that I can pass it forward? Have you also contacted Airbnb Support team as Joelle suggested?

Are you receiving any email alerts of your upcoming bookings though?

@Joelle43 Thanks so much for the tag! Do you have the link from the French host handy? I'll pass it alongwith @Catriona54 @Silvana602 's issue. Thanks again!

-----

IMG_8611.png

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Bhumika

I hope you are well?  Here are the two links of hosts complaining of the same issue on the French CC:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Optimisez-votre-annonce/Problème-calendrier/td-p/1990269

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Cercle-des-hôtes/Calendrier-sur-application/td-p/1989751

Thanks for stepping in😊

Joëlle

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thanks so much @Joelle43 for the tag and links!!! 

@Catriona54 @Silvana602 @Shelley159 @Noralla0 I wanted to update this thread that Airbnb is aware of and actively working on a fix for a bug impacting the Calendar view on the Airbnb iOS app.

It's advised that If hosts are not able to view your host calendar for your listing(s) on your device, please login to your Airbnb account on mobile web or desktop to view and manage your calendar. 

We will keep this thread updated for more news!

-----

Silvana602
Level 1

I tried and mobile web does not work either. Only in the desktop web version. 

Silvana602
Level 1

IMG_6458.png

I have the same problem as yours after the recent update !

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Catriona54 @Silvana602 @Noralla0 

Hosts who are experiencing this issue all seem to be using an iPhone with the most recent updated version IOS18.  

Information I have read on a Facebook group that came from a direct message from Airbnb CS say that they are working on the issue with Apple but that it could take a while.

They also said to use Chrome rather than Safari when using Airbnb.  Hope this works🤞