Calendar Glitches

Answered!
ChuckandCarole0
Level 7
Springfield, OR

Calendar Glitches

Hey folks,  I will block dates on my calendar, or have a custom minimum nights setting for  certain dates, 2 or 5 nights in a certain month say ....and yet still get requests for one day, or requests for the days that are already blocked....I don't like to decline res requests, because I have heard it will shift my search placement algorithms...but i am also getting frustrated with having to contact airbnb reps as this continues to happen....anyone else experiencing these situations.... 

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Thanks for sharing this, @ChuckandCarole0. While I can't promise much here, I'm forwarding your case to the appropriate Airbnb team for review. They'll be in touch with further advice.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5

Hi @ChuckandCarole0 

Hmmm....have seen other Hosts complain about custom min night stays on the regular calendar still allowing guests to see the listing in searches, even if it doesn't meet the min stay requirements.

I would try using Pro Tools and the multicalendar and create a Rule Set instead to apply to those dates you want custom min stay settings. This seems to work as it overrides any settings you have already set, but only for the dates you apply the Rule Set to:

Use Pro Tools To Set Custom Min Stay Settings

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/Guide-How-to-Use-Pro-Tools-amp-Rule-Sets-to-Cre...

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @ChuckandCarole0

Since you posted a few days ago, I wanted to check if you are still facing this issue. Have you tried the suggestions given by Joan, or have you contacted the support team directly to get their advice?

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hello @Paula, i did immediately contact customer support. I do not use pro tools or any other software as i try to keep my  one space, owner run/managed job simple. this is an ongoing issue, and i do not like to decline requests, but it has been necessary because of this glitch, which came up yet again yesterday.  

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Thanks for sharing this, @ChuckandCarole0. While I can't promise much here, I'm forwarding your case to the appropriate Airbnb team for review. They'll be in touch with further advice.

-----

Thanks so much Paula!