Calendar Sync

Calendar Sync

Hi. So I synced my Airbnb calendar with an external site. A booking was made on that site and then cancelled. However, the Airbnb calendar is still blocked for that date. How do I resolve this? Since the booking on the external platform is now cancelled, the date should ideally be available for booking on Airbnb. Please help! Thanks.

4 Replies 4
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Divyangna0   Changes on external sites will not always sync with AirBnB immediately.  It may be a few hours before the other site sends an update, or AirBnB reaches out for changes.

Go into your listing.  Go to Pricing and Availability, Calendar Sync, and click on the sync icon (above the trash can) to force the update.  If that does not work, go to the external site with the cancelled booking and force the sync from that product.  Good luck!

@Lorna170 thanks for your response. We've tried all of this. Even by forced sync/ manual sync. It's not working. Issue is that while Airbnb is able to pick up confirmed bookings from the external site, it is unable to actually pick up cancellations. We've waited for a couple of days now.

Nicole2837
Level 1
Sheffield, United Kingdom

was this ever resolved? I'm having the same issue! 

Moud1
Level 2
Tetouan, Morocco

Had the same issue. Someone cancelled on Booking cancelled a booking but I found out it was still on Airbnb