Change guest numbers over xmas

Abi29
Level 2
Bondi Beach, Australia

Change guest numbers over xmas

Hi,

my 2 listings are set to 1 guest only because we prefer it that way, even though each room has a large bed that accommodates 2 people.

I’d like to temporarily change this to 2 people for the Xmas/summer period. Is there a way I can change the number for specific weeks only? (In the same way the price or min. & max. nights can be custom adjusted)

I don’t want extra guests booking to stay outside those custom weeks.

Many thanks in advance!

Abi

2 Replies 2

@Abi29 

There is no way that I am aware of to specify only certain weeks of the year to have a different number of guests? You could create 3 more listings and change the number of guests to (2) and then block the entire calendar except the dates you want to accept 2 guests per room. You would have to either block those dates on your 1 guest listings then, or link the calendars properly so you don't get double booked. 

Seems like alot of work though. Maybe some other Hosts have some other suggestions?

Abi29
Level 2
Bondi Beach, Australia

Hi Joan,

Thanks for your reply; I suspected as much. I had a good look through the site and couldn't see how it could be done. It's annoying, though, because, as you say, the workaround is so much extra work. And prone to costly errors, too, because of the double handling. 

If any one has other tips - I'm all ears. I'd really like to set this up for the Christmas break.