Channel Manager Disconnection

Michalis34
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Channel Manager Disconnection

Hello everyone,

We have three listing and have been working with airbnb for the last 5 years. I am super host with around 160 reviews. 

We used to work with YieldPlanet as a channel manager. Last week we decided to stop with them and take back control of our listings.  Since then i have not been able to get control of my listings. I cannot edit my calendar, i cannot put prices or adjust availabiulity.  I have contacted yieldplannet several times and they have confirmed in writing that they are disconnected. My account on yieldplannet has also been deactivated. I have contacted airbnb support more than 10 times. I have spoken to several representatives and had ZERO ZERO luck. Each one of them is asking the same questions, i am givng the same answers and at the end  i still have no control over my listings. I have been asking for a technical enginner to look into the problem but its been days now and i still havent heard anything. I am not even sure that they are looking into my case . The level of cooperation is just sooooo low . 

Its really a shame because i have been working so hard for these listings ( as most of the superhosts) BUT i am totally on the mercy of less than basis support airbnb function . 

We did not have the same issue with other platforms .

My question here is have you been in front of similar issues? Did you manage to find a solution? Did airbnb support actually helped you take control back of your account?

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Try them on their social media @Michalis34 

thank you Helen. I will do that .