Co-host

Bianca708
Level 2
Pretoria, South Africa

Co-host

Hello There,

Im new on this platform and I need assistance please.

I need a super Co-host to assist with listing, marketing, maintenance and everything required in the property a well as managing guests. Im based in Pretoria, South Africa and have stunning, personally curated property to list for Airbnb. 

I have my hands full with my day job and other things, this would come in very handy, please contact me.

5 Replies 5

Hi Melody! I hope you're doing amazing! I have co-hosted properties in Yorkville and Fort York area as well as Oakville. I enjoy it so much that decided to start my business 'Guesthouse Management Inc'. I recently opened this account for my business and would love to have a conference call with you and send you my welcome package so you can see what we offer.  **  (it's written that way due to Airbnb guidelines) 

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have Bianca, hoping we can help! Have a great day

Bucie0
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi Bianca, I hope you are well!

I came across your search for a co-host for your property. I'm intrigued by the opportunity and would like to explore the possibility of working together. Can we discuss further details?

Best,

Busi.

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Bianca708 

Have a look on FB for your local host group to find local experienced superhosts who offer cohosting services @Bianca708 

Emmarentia0
Level 2
Pretoria, South Africa

Hi Bianca

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Emmarentia Ngoasheng, and I represent Utopia Africa Holdings, my partner & I’s new AIRBNB Hosting and co-hosting services specializing in maximizing the potential of Airbnb properties. I came across your stunning property and was impressed by its unique features.

We have our own Airbnb Listing:

[https://www.airbnb.co.za/rooms/953966109297781369?adults=2&children=0&enable_m3_private_room=true&in...]

Listed: August 2023, 30 stays and 18 reviews, Superhosts & Guests Favourite in 3 months.

We believe that our co-hosting services could significantly enhance the overall experience for both you as the property owner and your guests.

Here's an overview of the benefits you can expect from our co-hosting partnership:

• Optimized Listings
  • Dynamic Pricing Strategy
  • Guest Communication
  • Professional Cleaning Service
  • 24/7 Guest Support:
  • Legal and Compliance Assistance:
  • Detailed Financial Reporting:

Our goal is to alleviate the stress of property management, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of Airbnb hosting without the associated hassles.

If you're interested in exploring this co-hosting partnership further, I would love to schedule a meeting to discuss the details and answer any questions you may have. Please let me know a convenient time for you, and we can arrange a call or meeting at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,

Emmarentia Ngoasheng

Utopia Africa Holdings

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]